Important Information about Repeat Prescription Ordering
From 1st September 2022, Heart of Bath will no longer be accepting repeat requests from community pharmacies or other third-party pharmacy services (including appliance contractors).
We are encouraging patients/carers to take responsibility for their own prescription ordering to reduce the number of unnecessary prescriptions. This has demonstrated significant waste reduction across other practices.
Prescriptions can be ordered directly through any of the other usual routes:
- Call Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) on 03003035090 (local rate)
- Email your request to POD at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a POD contact form
- Online via the NHS App
- Login to our SystmOne repeat service (if you are already registered)
- By post to Oldfield Surgery, 45 Upper Oldfield Park, Bath BA2 3HT
- Drop your repeat request slip into your surgery
If you feel you are unable to order your own prescriptions or are the carer for somebody who is unable to order their own prescriptions, please ask your community pharmacist who can advise you.
Please email any queries to email@example.com
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Many thanks, Heart of Bath.