Heart of Bath Medical Partnership is currently accepting new patient registrations.
Ways to register:
- In person – attend the practice to complete paper registration forms
- Via the NHS App: https://gp-registration.nhs.uk/L81039 (please note this link covers registrations for the whole of Heart of Bath Medical Partnership not just Oldfield Surgery as stated).
- Using the online application form (see form below)
Please read the following before registering:
If previously registered with the NHS please include your NHS number on this form.
If you do not know your NHS number please either contact your current GP practice or use the ‘NHS Number Finder’ on the NHS website to obtain: https://www.nhs.uk/find-nhs-number
If this is your first time registering with the NHS you may not have an NHS number; please make sure to include your place of birth and first date of entry into the UK.
- Please clearly complete every section/ box on the form.
- If you have consented to emails/SMS messages you will receive an email/SMS notification once you have been registered.
For urgent registrations or nursing/care home registrations please do not use the below form as these are processed chronologically so will not be immediately picked up. Please contact the practice directly on 01225 613100 to discuss.