As of 1st August 2020 we no longer offer Online Appointment Booking.
IT/Electronic patient records – statement of intent for Heart of Bath Medical Partnership
Contractual requirements came into force from 1st April 2015 requiring that GP practices should make available a statement of intent in relation to the following IT developments:
- Referral Management
- Electronic Appointment Booking
- On line Booking of repeat prescriptions
- Summary Care Record
- GP2GP transfers
- Patient Access to the detailed information from the medical record.
- Full Clinical Record Access
Heart of Bath Medical Partnership now offers to our patients all of the requirements under the GP contract relating to IT developments and are working closely with our Clinical System Suppliers to allow patients to access the detailed information from their medical record.
Patients can now access their Detailed Coded record information and their Full Clinical record information online, to do this you will need an online account. To acquire a username and password for an online account please visit the Surgery Reception with photo ID. (Please note Full Clinical Record access includes Detailed Coded Record access).
Your request for Detailed Coded Record access (includes test results access) will take up to 14 days to process. Full Clinical Record access request will need to go to your GP for authorisation, this is currently taking up to 6 weeks to process.
- With Online access you can also request Repeat Medication via your online account, please see the home page for more information.
- With Online access you can also change your demographics, eg. name and addresses etc.
For further information about online services please visit the NHS website.
Online Mobile App
You can now download the SystmOne online app to any smartphone or Iphone for quick, easy access to book GP appointments, order repeat medication and look at your test results.