There are a number of services to patients which attract a charge for the administrative time taken to provide them. If the service is chargeable we will advise you in advance.
The following services are chargeable and payment needs to be paid when requested:
- Holiday cancellation form £30.00
- To whom it may concern letter £25.00
- Occupational Health report £34.50
- OFSTED/Childcare/Nursery Worker’s report £17.50
- Private sickness certificate/fitness to travel £30.00
- Private prescription £10.00
- Accident/sickness/insurance claim form–written report £80.00
- Taxi driving/HGV/DVLA medical £94.00
- Taxi driving/HGV medical without eye test £65.00
- Health insurance claim form (e.g. BUPA) £20.00
- Housing Report £30.00
- Reference: Job/Shotgun Licence £23.50
- PADI Diving Form£40.00
- Sports Fees – fitness exam & report £70.00
- Camp America £20.00
- Power of Attorney – Appt for Assessment & Form £120.00
- Power of Attorney only £30.00
- Adoption Medical Exam & Report £70.00
- Adoption Form only £34.50
- Foster Care Medical Examination & Report £70.00
- Full medical and report (45 mins) £180
- Full Report – no examination £120
If you would like a medical form completed by your GP, please deliver the form to the surgery at least 3 weeks before any deadlines. Your GP will assess the form and can decide which type of consultation is most appropriate. We will then contact you to arrange an appointment if necessary and advise of any charges applicable.
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Please be aware that as this is a non-NHS service we do require a substantial amount of notice when requesting these services as they can, in busy periods, take anything up to two weeks.
If you have a form with a medical section for your doctor to complete, please fill in all other sections first as this can often help us complete the form sooner. Please allow at least 48 hours for us to complete the forms.
Many thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
Any forms to be completed to be handed to reception for passing to the admin team for logging. The fee will then be advised to the patient by admin. Any unusual requests will be checked with a clinician who will be able to advice on the appropriate fee based on the length of time needed.